- Owner:Forty Seventh Fifth Company, LLC.
- Location:North West Corner of 5th Ave & 57th Street
- Architect:By Warren and Wetmore in the Art Deco-Gothic type featuring ornamental gargoyle reliefs
- Building Size:34 stories – 400,000 RSF
- Floor Plates:Range from 3,700 RSF to approximately 25,000 RSF
- Construction:Reinforced concrete slabs with steel framing. Column spacing- 14 feet to 16 feet.
- Ceiling Height:11 – 12 feet
- Elevators:12 high-speed passenger and 2 automatic high-speed freight elevators
- Lobby:Newly constructed in 2016 and designed by Beyer Blinder Belle Architects featuring a modern lobby with a marble walls, 17-foot ceilings, custom wood accent wall, and polished metal entrance.
- Datacom:High speed internet and fiber optic cabling from providers including:
Stealth, Spectrum, RCN, Lightpath, XFINITY, and Verizon Fios.
- Security:Modern building wide interior and exterior video surveillance system, turnstile card key access, as well as biometric points of entry. 24 hour manned patrol by NYPD
- Electric:6 watts per square foot
- HVAC:900 tons of condenser water for air conditioning connection with a newly installed steam boiler plant.
- Life Safety:Newly installed Class “E” fire alarm system with 24-hour onsite supervision
Latest and fresh Office Space for every taste. Direct and client oriented approach to help you choose the best property in Midtown.
HARD TO FIND A Office Space? Contact Us (212) 382-0005